We are Polish Society of Gynecologic Oncology, the group of medical doctors specialized in gynecology and gynecologic oncology. Due to the situation in Ukraine we opened our hospitals to help Ukrainians suffering from malignant tumors of vulva, cervix, uterus (endometrium) or ovary. Below You can find information about the support we can offer. If You want to take part in this program please fill the form attached to this message, and send it to the address email@example.com
We will do our best to send You our response within two days. If You will not receive it please contact us again. We do our best to respond as soon as possible but because of high number of patients in need and our limited resources it may take a little bit more time.
In case of any doubts please feel free to contact us.
How we can help You?
- We can consult patients suffering from gynecologic malignancies and qualify them for appropriate treatment
- We can find a place in polish gyn-onc center that will provide appropriate treatment
- We can provide surgery, systemic treatment and radiotherapy depending on patient needs (according to Polish and European guidelines)
How we cannot help You
- Assistance in crossing borders
- Assistance in visa and immigration
- Provide support for Your family and friends
- Treat patients with breast cancer (in Poland gynecologist do not treat this disease and we can only recommend You consultation in Warsaw)
- Provide accommodation to any person except the patient*
- Provide financial support
- Export any oncological medications to Ukraine
*There are multiple organization that provide this kind of help, we recommend to go the closest “Reception point” just after crossing the border